Nhà trường gửi tới các bạn CSV thông tin tuyển dụng 02 vị trí nghiên cứu viên tại Trung tâm nghiên cứu chính sách phòng chống chấn thương Trường Đại học Y tế công cộng.
Chi tiết mô tả công việc gồm:
Position: 02 researchers (Public Health, Social science)
Duration of contract: at least 12 months with possible extension
Duty location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Opening date: 18/12/2017
Closing date: 5/1/2018
Center for Injury Policy and Prevention Research, Hanoi University of Public Health is a training and research center in injury prevention. Our key research are including road safety, drowning, violence, child injury, disabilty, alcohol, etc.
• Developing research proposal, methodology, tools, work plan and budget;
• Planning and implementing the research activities;
• Analyzing data using data analysis software and writing reports & publications;
• Other tasks if necessary.
Position in the organization:
- The researcher is a member of the technical group and reports to the Center Coordinator and Center Director.
- Master degree in Public Health, Health Sciences (foreign master degrees are preferred);
- Experience in developing and conducting research, and expect to be trained, and strengthened research capacity.
- Competence in statistical software
- Fluency in English, and excellent computer skills using MS Office.
- Vietnamese citizen.
- Salary: Negotiate with capacity and expertise.
- 1 personal Curriculum Vitae with detail work experience description
- 1 cover letter
- Scan or copy of degree/diploma or related certificates
Application document email to:
More information about our center: http://cippr.huph.edu.vn/vi